Latest Updates on Syria, 29 April 2021 (Map Update)
1- Deir Ezzor:
– A car bomb targeted a SDF vehicle in al-Hormoshieh area .ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack.
– The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) conducted military exercises under the supervision of the American coalition near the Al-Omar oil field.
– An American Beechcraft MC-12W Liberty spy plane spotted over the eastern part of al-Shaheel.
– One Syrian Army soldier killed in the Deir Ezzor desert by ISIS terrorists.
– The SDF banned motorcycle traffic in the town of al-Shaheel. This decision was taken after the assassination of civilians and security forces by armed motorcyclists.
– SDF arrested three people in Dhiban area.
– ISIS claimed responsibility for the assassination of an SDF force in the Al-Sur area. The group also claimed to have assassinated an SDF field commander in al-Shaheel.
Russian military police and Turkish Army conducted a Joint patrol in the Ain al-Arab area.
Russian fighter jets attacked ISIS hideouts west of Raqqa.
– Russian military police conducted a patrol in the suburbs of Malikiyah.
– YPG Asayish forces take control of al-Tai neighborhood in Qamishli.
– Russian military police patrol in al-Tai neighborhood of Qamishli with the support of two Russian helicopters.
– Assassination of a firefighter in Daraa by unknown individuals.
– Two Syrian Army soldiers killed in an ambush on the outskirts of Daraa.
– One Syrian Army soldier killed in the suburbs of Saraqeb.
– Ansar Abu Bakr al-Siddiq group reportedly attacked a car belonging to the Turkish army in Ariha-Idlib road.
– One Syrian Army soldier killed and another was wounded by ISIS terrorists in the Ithitria area.
– Syrian Army artillery attacked positions of Turkish-backed militants in the village of Ankawi.
8- US military Boeing P-8A Poseidon patrols on western Syria.
9- According to the Russian Center for Reconciliation in Syria, Idlib militants violated the ceasefire regime in Greater Idlib 31 times: 19 – in Idlib province, 10 – in Latakia province, 2 – in Hama province.