Latest updates on Afghanistan and Pakistan, 21 April 2020
Imran Khan: The behavior of India with Muslims is like the behavior of Germany Nazis with religious minorities.
Security forces cleanse villages Deh Bala and Deh Marsalan in district Namak Ab from Taliban. In this engagement three Taliban militants including Mulla Sharif (a Taliban commander) killed and four injured.
2. Ashraf Ghani and Abdullah Abdullah:
Some sources claim that Abdullah Abdullah proposed a plan to form a government with Ashraf Ghani and if he doesn’t accept, he will propose a “Bonn summit” to the world society. (Abdullah Abdullah in this plan demands head of peace council and several important ministries and governorates.)
– In the engagement between security forces and Taliban in Pashtun Kut district three Taliban militants were killed.
– Due to Taliban attack to villages Sufi Qalaa, Nudari and Bandare Shakh in district Qaysar nine Taliban militants killed and three injured.
Due to Taliban attack to security forces station in Aqche district, several security forces killed and nine injured.
Due to Taliban attack to security forces in Urozgan 5 people were killed and three injured.
Due to engagement between security forces and Taliban militants in district Khakriz 10 Taliban militants killed and injured.
A vehicle carrying Pakistani immigrants hit a roadside mine in Barmal district and five Pakistani killed.
– Imran Khan: The behavior of India with Muslims is like the behavior of Germany Nazis with religious minorities.
– Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Pakistan FM: Iran support of Indian Muslims is admirable and I endorse Iran’s FM.