Latest Updates in Libya, 1 May 2020
Latest news from the Libya’s fronts
1. The spokesman for Libyan National Army (LNA) forces have announced that the attacks and military operations during the month of Ramadan are halted.
Last year General Haftar named the month of Ramadan as month of Jihad and this year he called it the month of Peace!
– The Libyan National Army (LNA) forces offense in al-Mashrou axis and northern & western bearing of al-Hamza base.
– Clashes between National Army and and National Accord forces in regions of al-Sharidat and al-Rawajih in Qara Bullali.
– The LNA have targeted the positions of Government of National Accord (GNA) and Turkish military advisors in Mitiga International Airport.
– The spokesman for the GNA forces reported a strike against the LNA convoy in Tarhunah.
– During the clashes between the GNA and the LNA forces in the vicinity of Tarhunah, which resulted in destroying several military and armored vehicles of LNA and imprisoning 4 LNA soldiers.
4. The Government of National Accord (GNA) have protested against the aggression of French aircraft in Misrata airspace.