Latest Updates on Libya, 3 February 2020
The National Oil Company of Libya: Damage of the stopping oil exports in Libya have been 622 million dollars, so far.
1. The Iliushin IL76 military cargo plane entered from Emirates to Binghazi, by carrying the military equipment through Jordan. In this regard, some media have claimed of transfering 3000 tons of military equipment from UAE to the bases of Libyan National Army (LNA) in Libya.
2. One killed and one injured due to LNA’s artillery shelling in the region of Al Karimiah in Tripoli.
3. The National Oil Company of Libya: Damage of the stopping oil exports in Libya have been 622 million dollars, so far.
4. GNA artillery units targeted the LNA’s ammo depots in the Kobri Soq al-Ahad in the south of Tripoli.
5. People of Misrata rallied and protested in supporting of the Government of National Accord (GNA) condemning the LNA attacks.(Above picture is related to this news)
6. Morocco’s foreign minister in a phone call with his counterpart in Tripoli, announced about recognition of the GNA administration as the legal administration of Libya, based on UN resolutions and AlSokhairat agreement.