Latest Updates on Afghanistan and Pakistan, 12 Dec 2020
Latest news from Afghanistan fronts and India-Pakistan clashes in Kashmir
3 rockets reportedly landed near Kabul Airport and seven in residential areas, leaving one civilian dead and two wounded, according to the Interior Ministry. ISIS took responsibility of the attack.
Taliban attack to the army and security forces in Ab Kamari district.
– Due to mortar fire in Imam Saheb district two civilians martyred.
– Afghanistan army and Taliban conflict in Khan Abad district.
– Taliban destroyed Mulla Naqibullah Akhund bridge in Arghandab district to stop Afghan army advances. (image)
– Afghan army and Taliban conflict in Panjwai district.
– American fighters bombed Taliban positions in Lakukhil area, Zhari district. Due to this attack, Taliban threatened USA for retaliation.
– Hamdullah Mohib National Security Adviser of Afghanistan met with Iranian Deputy Foreign Ministe, Abbas Araghchi. Both sides discussed bilateral relations and the peace process.
Due to Taliban ambush in Balkh-Charbulak road two Afghan soldiers died and five injured.
– ISIS terrorist group took responsibility of murder of Mallali Maywand, Afghan TV reporter in Jalalabad district.
– Pakistan and Kashmir:
– Pakistan FM rejected the news of transporting foreign militants to Kashmir.
– Pakistan state ministry demands disarming of military branches of political and religious parties by the states.
– Due to conflict between India and Pakistan at the border, two Pakistan soldiers died.