Latest Updates on Afghanistan and Kashmir, 31 January 2021
ISWNews Analysis Group: 34 Taliban members, including the head of the military committee and two field commanders, were killed during a security operation by the Afghan forces in the district of Nawa.
1- Meydan Wardak:
20 people have been killed and dozens injured and detained during the attack by security forces (sent from Kabul) on protesters in Behsud district.
– During the Army operation in Maqar district, 15 villages were cleared of Taliban control and 26 Taliban forces were killed and 12 wounded.
– The Taliban attacked Qala-e-Naw airport with several rockets.
During the recent clashes between the Army and the Taliban in the district of Dand and Arghandab, four Taliban military vehicles were destroyed, 60 members of Taliban were killed and 22 others were wounded. Army forces also cleared 63 mines and booby traps from the roads in the area.
– 34 Taliban members, including the head of the military committee and two field commanders, were killed during a security operation by the Afghan forces in the district of Nawa.
– As a result of the Army airstrikes on the gathering of Taliban forces in Arghandab district, 7 Taliban members were killed and 3 others were wounded.
Four Taliban members were killed during an Army attack on a Taliban rally in the district of Gilan.
– Three gunmen were killed in a clashes between unidentified gunmen and Indian troops in the village of Mandura in the city of Pulwama.
– A gunman was wounded and arrested in a clash between Hezbol Mujahideen militants and Indian troops in the Lelhar area of the city of Pulwama. Also two others surrendered after Indian troops were sent to the area.