Latest Updates on Afghanistan, 22 February 2021
1- European human rights court rejected Afghan citizen complain that a German commander killed his family members in 2009 in Kunduz. The German commander ordered to target a tanker of fuel which resulted in martyrdom of almost 100 civilians including children.
– Due to three terrorist blasts in Karte Parwan area in fourth district, Sarak Dar al-Aman in sixth district and Vahdat bridge in third district of Kabul at least four killed and four wounded. Above photo.
– Security forces arrested five ISIS and Haqqani members in Kabul.
– Afghan army neutralized 76 mines and booby traps in Maiwand road.
– 17 Taliban militants killed and 10 wounded in the army’s operation in districts Maiwand, Arghandab and Panjwai.
– Afghan army neutralized 53 mines and booby traps planted by Taliban in Lashgar Gah roads.
– Blast near security forces station in Lashgar Gah district killed one and wounded 15 civilians.
Airforce air raid to Taliban forces in xxx. DM claims to destroy two military vehicles and seven killed and four injured.
Clashes between Army and Taliban were reported in Shirin Tagab
Due to security forces operation in Gomal area, four Taliban militants arrested with weapons and ammo.