Latest Updates on Iraq, 19 June 2021
– Acquiring precise information Iraqi security forces could arrest 10 ISIS terrorists who were hiding.
– Troops of Hashad Sha’abi 56th brigade neutralized ISIS terrorists rocket attack in Hawijah area. After searching the area, another anti armor missile was discovered yesterday.
– Iraqi security forces arrested an ISIS terrorist in Anbar province.
– On 16 June an American army logistical convoy was hit. Group ‘International Resistance Faction’ took the responsibility of the attack.
– Four IEDs, two detonators, 20 mortars and some ammo were discovered by Samarra.
– Iraqi security forces discovered five ready to launch rockets.
Iraqi police: An officer of Counter Terrorism Service was assassinated in southeast of the province.
On 17 June, the Resistance groups targeted an American army logistical convoy in Diwaniyah.
On 12 June, the Resistance groups attacked the runway in Camp Victory used by US air force using suicide drones.
7- Some American officials told Wall Street journal that US will remove Patriot SAMs from Iraq, Saudi Arabia and some other countries.
8- Counter Terrorism Service received six million dollars of ammo and equipment from international coalition.
9- ISIS took responsibility of bombing three poles of power transmission in Diyala province and claims two are destroyed and the third one is damaged.
10- 14 ISIS terrorists arrested in Kirkuk and Nineveh provinces.