Iraq in Past Week; Headlines
Commander of Al Anbar operation who was arrested on the charge of connection with CIA, was set free!
– Bombing Hashad Sha’abi base in Amerli, Saladin province by an unknown drone!
In this attack an unknown number of the Hashad Sha’abi troops were martyred and injured. Adil Abdul-Mahdi formed a committee to investigate the case.
– Commander of Al Anbar operation who was arrested on the charge of connection with CIA, was set free!
A member of Kata’ib Hezbollah about the news said: It is correct that the investigating committee dropped the charge under USA pressure but it won’t end easily.
– Iraqi Prime Minister stated that Hashad Sha’abi will not merge with other armed forces but is a unit of armed forces.
– A mass grave of more than 70 Iraqi Kurds from Saddam era was found in Samawah town, Al Muthanna province.
– Zionist Regime hosting a group of Iraqi and Saudi reporters.
– Second stage of Iraqi army operation to clear Taramiyah area from ISIS members, north of Baghdad.
– Iraqi Prime Minister meeting with Iran’s President and other officials.
– Mike Pompeo, US Secretary of State, calling Masrur Barzani, Prime Minister of Iqlim Kurdistan.
– Turkish fighters still bombing northern Iraq’s mountains.