Latest Updates on Libya, 6 November 2019
Latest news from Libya’s frontlines
1. GNA spokesperson claim to have control on Yarmuk base and Nasr streets and Imarah al-Azm, south of Tripoli.
2. Rocket hit a medical clinic in Sadrah, killed one child.
3. LNA warplanes struck Ayn Zarah area. GNA claim three civilians were killed but LNA claim two employees of Department of State were killed and four injured. The above image is related to this news.
4. LNA warplanes struck al-Saedi base in Sirte.
5. LNA drone attacking Ghut al-Rih gate and Abu Maaz base in south of Gharyan.