Imran Khan defending Pervez Musharraf
ISWNews Analysis Group: Imran Khan, Pakistan’s Prime Minister, reacted to execution verdict for Musharraf, former President.
– This verdict does not have lawful nor canonical aspects but was issued based on personal grudges.
– We will sue the judges who issued the verdict and ask the high court of Pakistan to put more suitable people for judgeship.
– This verdict violates the human rights and juridical system should reconsider it.
– The judge claimed that body of Musharraf should be hung in administrative zone of Islamabad for three days! This is against humanity.
– We do not let the discords to rule this country and violates people’s rights.
Imran Khan also ordered the Minister of Juridical to act against the verdict and do any lawful action to prevent it.