Muqtada Sadr’s harsh message for Trump!
Muqtada Sadr in his Twitter addressing Trump: O son of brothel, casino and night clubs, your voice and tweets are more strident than sound of donkey.
– O son of brothel, casino and night clubs, you threaten a nation to famine?
– Do you think that money of Hejaz (states of Persian Gulf), treachers and arsenal will help you?
– If you succumb we are students of peace and if you fight we are students of war.
– Your home is less stable than spider web and your weapon is weaker than mosquito bites.
– Your voice and tweets are more strident than sound of donkey.
– Remember that a fly killed tyrant and birds destroyed Abraha.
– Did you forget Vietnam? Or are you anxious for a new swamp?
– Swear to God, you’ll find unprecedented soldiers and a corps, whose start is in Basra and its end is in Duhok. Today your goals are revealed.
– The person who claimed to be fan of freedom, is now looking to fight people.
– The person who was looking for people’s attention yesterday, is now defeated and will leave humiliated.
– O Trump if you disrespect the sacred country, I will be your rival.
– But if you want my advice, don’t be like your precedents, otherwise you’ll regret.
– We want peace if you want peace and we want war if you want war, you have tested us.
Your enemy Sadr