1. Summit of leaders of resistance groups hosted by Sheikh Akram al-Kaabi, secretary of al-Nujaba.
Muqtada Sadr, Abu Ala al-Welaei (leader of Kata’ib Sayyid al-Shuhada) and representative of Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq were present.
2. Mohamad Mohie, spokesperson of Iraq’s Kata’ib Hezbollah:
– Preparing to confront US forces.
– They try to stay in Iraq for a long time.
– We give the official departments of Iraq time to try all possible ways to expel Americans.
3. Murder of a social media activist in the protests of Basra.
4. Protesters gather around police HQ in Wasit. They demand freedom of arrested protesters.
5. Head of Kurdistan Iqlim meeting with UN representative in Iraq.
Stressing on stability and security of Iraq and avoiding escalation by both sides.