Highest Syria’s medal of honor awarded to martyred General Soleimani
ISWNews Analysis Group: Imad Khamis, Syria’s PM, in the meeting with vice president of Iran submitted the highest medal of honor of Syria to martyr Qassem Soleimani.
Imad Khamis said:
– The goal of my trip is to say condolences from Syrian nation and government to leader of the revolution, people and officials of Iran for the martyrdom of haj Soleimani.
– General Soleimani is the symbol of resistance, boosting security for the people of region, freedom seekers and resistance groups and no matter how much we say, it does not suffice.
– Martyr Soleimani did numerous services to Syrian nation in establishing security, parity and stability and we pray to God to bless the martyr.
– Syria considers USA the main reason of martyrdom of the great General and the following incidents.
– Granting this medal shows Syrian president’s compassion toward General Soleimani and his brothers in Islamic Republic of Iran.