Brian Hook threatened General Qa’ani to assassination!
ISWNews Analysis Group: Brian Hook, US special representative for Iran and counselor of foreign ministry, threatened to assassinate general Qa’ani, commander of Quds Corps.
Brian Hook participated with Trump in world economic forum in Davos, Switzerland, talked with Saudi media Asharq Al-Awsat:
– We gained a lot of support for our work to protect diplomats and troops of USA and preventing a possible attack by general Soleimani.
– We knocked out the most dangerous terrorist in the world.
– With his assassination, the region is safer, since general Soleimani was like a chewing gum that gathered proxies of Iran around himself and his death is a hole that Iran cannot fill.
– If Qa’ani keeps killing Americans, he will face the same fate of Qassem Soleimani.
– President Trump cleared it several years ago that any attack to Americans and their interests will be answered decisively.
– Iran knows now that they cannot attack US and slip away. We hold the regime and its proxies responsible for any attack to USA and its interests in the region.