Brian Hook participated with Trump in world economic forum in Davos, Switzerland, talked with Saudi media Asharq Al-Awsat:
– We gained a lot of support for our work to protect diplomats and troops of USA and preventing a possible attack by general Soleimani.
– We knocked out the most dangerous terrorist in the world.
– With his assassination, the region is safer, since general Soleimani was like a chewing gum that gathered proxies of Iran around himself and his death is a hole that Iran cannot fill.
– If Qa’ani keeps killing Americans, he will face the same fate of Qassem Soleimani.
– President Trump cleared it several years ago that any attack to Americans and their interests will be answered decisively.
– Iran knows now that they cannot attack US and slip away. We hold the regime and its proxies responsible for any attack to USA and its interests in the region.