Important statements by the Ansar Allah leader regarding the recent developments in Yemen
ISWNews Analysis Group: Sayyid Abdul-Malik Badreddin al-Houthi, leader of Ansar Allah and Yemeni people, gave a speech on national day of resistance.
Sayyid Abdul-Malik Badreddin al-Houthi:
– I appreciate the Yemen nation specially warriors in battlefield for all their sacrifice and resistance.
Resistance of Yemen nation will continue trusting in God and break all the treacheries.
– USA and Israel try to picture Arabic states as more criminal than Israel.
Who imagined Saudi Arabia and UAE would reach crisis with all their resources. The most important lesson was that we saw the outcome of trusting in God.
– Saudi Arabia should change it’s black views and respect its neighbor. The assault should halt and the siege should practically lifted.
– I advise traitors to accompany with endeavors for national peace. What scared traitors and the coalition is contagion of coronavirus between traitors in some axes. Our sources confirmed that coronavirus has spread in Midi front (north of Hajjah province) and number of infected are high.
– We decree Saudi Arabia officials act to abduct Hamas members and trialing them, severely. We are ready to exchange a pilot and four officers and soldiers of Saudi aggressors in return for liberation of Hamas detainees. Saudi government is trialing on the charge of supporting terrorists and they mean mojahedeen. We are ready for the exchange that Saudi has always dodged.
– I appreciate stance of everyone who showed solidarity with our nation and the foremost we appreciate the Islamic Republic of Iran. Iran has the most obvious and friendliest stances in despite that they are suffering sanctions due to supporting oppressed nations. We appreciate stances of Lebanon’s Hezbollah, free people of Iraq and Syria and other nations.