1. Government of National Accord (GNA) operation in northwest of Libya:
– GNA military officials: Haftar forces (LNA), withdrew from the al-Watiyah after our heavy bombardment.
– During the al-Watiyah bombardment, several military vehicles were destroyed and 7 LNA forces were killed.
– A LNA drone was shot down by GNA in the suburb of al-Aqrabiyah, north of al-Watiyah.
GNA warplanes bombed and destroyed the LNA Pantsir-S1 defense system in the al-Rawagha road in the south of Sirte.
3. NATO secretary general, Jens Stoltenberg:
– The GNA is the Libyan legitimate government and we don’t cooperate with other government.
– The military solution, is not the Libyan crisis solution.
– We are concerned about the Russian Wagner forces presence in Libya.
4. Fayez al-Sarraj, prime minister of the Government of National Accord in a phone call with Erdogan, talked about the executive steps of military and security agreements.
Interactive map of Libya