1. Syed Ali Shah Geelani, head of All Parties Hurriyat Conference, resigned by releasing a statement and voice message.
Geelani was a leader in Jamaat-e-Islami who was head of Hurriyat Conference since 1993 and was assigned to the same position permanently in 2003.
2. In conflict between Indian soldiers and Kashmiri militia in Supur area, three Indian soldiers and a civilian killer and five injured. Many Indian soldiers were dispatched to siege the area.
3. Due to conflict between Indian soldiers and Kashmiri militia in Kulchihr area, Anantnag, three Hizbul Mujahideen militants killed.
Considering these three, 116 militants killed in conflict with Indian soldiers since start of 2020.
4. Indian air force announces its readiness to bomb Chinese positions at Ladakh and other border areas. According to Indian media, the air force is on alert for 60 days.
5. In conflict between Indian soldiers and Kashmiri militia in Bijbahara area, two militants and one Indian soldier killed. It is said a child killed, as well.