Latest Updates on Yemen, 3 November 2020
Latest news from the Ansar Allah heavy conflict with Saudi-led coalition in Marib and Al Jawf
– Ansar Allah heavy attack to Maas base from three axes continues. Ansar Allah has liberated Manama, Sabari and Saghiran, outskirts of Maas base, so far. Saudi coalition warplanes are bombing the area. The changes will be posted when the advances are stabilized.
– Ansar Allah missile attack to the third military zone of Saudi coalition in Marib. The gathering of Saudi coalition forces was targeted.
– Saudi coalition warplanes bombed Madghal district 6 times, Majzar district 4 times, Sarwah district 3 times and Jubah district 1 time in the last 48 hours.
2- Al Jawf
– Saudi coalition heavy attack in Nodhood front was repelled by Ansar Allah. Damages and casualties of the coalition are high in this front and it is said Ansar Allah destroyed at least 10 IFVs and vehicles today.
– Saudi coalition warplanes bombed Labanat area in Hazm district 6 times and Khab and Shaaf district 8 times in the last 48 hours.
Rescue administration department of state reported of arresting nine Al Qaeda terrorists and 63 criminals with 32 mines and bombs in the past month in Quraishiyah district.