Latest Updates on Palestine, 4 January 2021
ISWNews Analysis Group: The Prime Minister of the Zionist regime emphasized that he had made secret trips to some Islamic and Arab countries without revealing even one of them.
– The International Union of Muslim Scholars considered the boycott of the Zionist regime necessary.
– The Hebrew-language newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth has revealed that a high-ranking official of the Zionist regime’s prisons organization will be interrogated on charges of raping and sexually harassing his female subordinates.
– The Prime Minister of the Zionist regime emphasized that he had made secret trips to some Islamic and Arab countries without revealing even one of them. The Hebrew-language news site WiNet reported that Benjamin Netanyahu made the remarks at a Likud party meeting, but did not say which countries he had visited.
– According to the Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper, preliminary investigations show that in the biggest theft in the history of the Israeli army, 93,000 5.56 mm bullets were stolen last week from the warehouse of an army training center near the town of Taselim in southern occupied Palestine. Dozens of weapons and military equipment have been lost from this base and several other bases so far.
– Seven policemen were wounded in a clash between Zionist settlers and Zionist regime police in occupied Jerusalem on Saturday evening.
– Last year, 48 Palestinians, including eight children and two women, were killed by Israeli forces in Palestine.
– A delegation from the Palestinian Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas led by Osama Hamdan, one of the prominent leaders and Dr. Khaled Qudumi, the representative of this movement in Iran, visited the tomb of Martyr Qassem Soleimani.
– The leaders of the Palestinian groups held a meeting in the Gaza Strip on the occasion of the first anniversary of the martyrdom of Hajj Qassem Soleimani and announced that this martyr created an impenetrable barrier against the American-Zionist conspiracies and the way continues until the liberation of Palestine.