Latest Updates on Yemen, 28 January 2021
Latest news from the Yemeni frontlines
Clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces were reported in the Madghal area and east of Sarwah. However, no side has made notable gains so far. Ansar Allah does not have intention to advance to Marib city yet.
2- Saudi coalition air raids in the last 48 hours
– Sarwah district 23 times and Jabal Murad district once, Marib province.
– Zaher district 7 times, Saadah province.
– Nate’ district 2 times, Baydha province.
3- Al Hudaydah:
– Saudi coalition forces violated ceasefire in the province 226 times in the last 48 hours.
– Saudi coalition drones bombed districts Durayhimi, Tuhayta and Jabaliyah 16 times.
– Colonel “Yahya Arik” and 150 Hadi forces who were under the command of Tariq Saleh as the Sixth Brigade, returned to Ansar Allah.
Two people were killed and three others were injured by a landmine explosion on the route of a Mansour Hadi military convoy in the al-Jabbara area on the Maris front.
5. Mohammad Ali al-Houthi, Chairman of the Yemeni Supreme Political Council, in response to the US suspension of the Ansar Allah boycott until February 26, called for the cessation of US military support to Saudi Arabia and the boycott of the Saudi coalition.