Latest Updates on Palestine, 27 January 2021
ISWNews Analysis Group: Zionist forces fired at a youth and martyred him since he was suspicious of attacking with knife. Ataullah Rayyan was 17 years old from Salfit town in the West Bank.
– Israeli chief of staff in a speech in national security faculty of Tel Aviv university: “The army is preparing a plan to neutralize Iran’s nuclear program. Israeli army is strengthening the relations with allies. Our relationship with USA is at its best, our strategic relationship is wonderful. The all aspects pressures on Iran should increase. No country in the world is as under threat of missile as Israel.”
– Tuesday, the diplomatic HQ of Israeli regime in Morocco capital was opened after two decades. David Guvrin is Israel regime ambassador in Morocco.
– Bahrain FM in a video call with Zionist Regime FM and Emirati FM showed his concern regarding Iran’s ballistic missile and nuclear programs and other activities. He added: We should answer Iran properly regarding the missile advances and supporting groups in the region. He emphasized that any deal with Iran should be accepted by all the countries of the region.
– In recent days, the Resistance groups fired several rockets toward sea. Some sources claimed one rocket exploded at launch but no one was injured.
– 214 Palestinians tested positive for Covid-19 and five died in the last 24 hours.
– After several Palestinian captives in Israeli prisons tested positive for the Covid-19, the number of Palestinian captives tested positive reached around 3000 so far.
– Hebrew media claimed that Eli Cohen, Zionist Regime intelligence minister, met with Sudanese intelligence agencies in a trip to Sudan.
– in the last few days, Resistance forces fired two times at Israeli army quadcopters and cancelled their surveillance-spy missions.
– Zionist soldiers raided West Bank with bullets and teargas and arrested 22 Palestinians.
– Zionist forces fired at a youth and martyred him since he was suspicious of attacking with knife. Ataullah Rayyan was 17 years old from Salfit town in the West Bank.