Latest Updates on Syria, 10 March 2021
– A number of people in Daraa protested the arrest of a young man by the Syrian security forces and blocked the roads by burning tires.
– Syrian Army forces bombed militant positions in the al-Barah village.
– Following the bombardment of militant positions by Russian warplane in Maarat Misrin in northwestern Syria, the Tahrir al-Sham ammunition depot was destroyed.
– Two militants were killed by a motorcycle bomb blast in the town of Raas al-Ain.
– According to the Russian Reconciliation Center in Syria, the Idlib militants violated the ceasefire regime in Greater Idlib 45 times: 23 – in Idlib province, 15 – in Latakia province, 5 – in Hama province, 2 – in Aleppo province.
– Unknown gunmen attacked the Tahrir al-Sham checkpoint in the western suburbs of Aleppo. A number of gunmen were killed and wounded in the attack.
– Clashes between the YPG and Turkish-backed forces were reported near the Minnagh airport.
– Unknown gunmen attacked a checkpoint belonging to the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in the town of al-Shaheel in Deir Ezzor.
– Russian Defense Ministry: Terrorists plan to carry out a chemical attack in Idlib province, and then accuse the Syrian government for the attack.