Latest Updates on Yemen, 16 March 2021
– Ansar Allah attacked Saudi coalition positions in east of Malbuda and Wadi Nakhlan. News of Atran and Khashab mountain liberation is not confirmed yet.
– Sporadic clashes between Saudi coalition and Ansar Allah continued east of Sarwah, Marib dam and Mashjah front. The front lines have not changed yet.
– Clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces continued in different fronts of Muqbana district.
– Mansoor Hadi forces claim to occupy Sarahim mountain and al-Ahtub village, east of Taiz, but there are heavy conflicts in the area and they have not fallen completely yet.
3- Al Hudaydah
– Saudi-led forces violated ceasefire in the province 183 times in the last 24 hours.
– Saudi coalition claim to destroy a suicide boat of Ansar Allah at the coast north of Salif harbor.
– Saudi-led forces launched attacks in the south of the Hudaydah airport, Durayhimi, Fazah, east of Hays and Kilo16 in the last 48 hours which were repelled by Ansar Allah.
Local sources reported that Israeli and UAE forces entered Socotra island.
5- Saudi coalition air raids in the last 48 hours
– Sarwah district 14 times, Madghal district 3 times, Marib province.
– Abs district 3 times, Hajjah province.
– Zaher district once, Saadah province.
– Ansar Allah positions in Rabuah border area.
6- Muhammad al-Bukhaiti, governor of Dhamar and a field commander of Ansar Allah, welcomed some of Mansour Hadi forces who returned to Ansar Allah.