Latest Updates on Syria, 26 March 2021
– Body of a SDF was found in the sixth section of al-Hawl camp, northeast of Syria. He was shot with a gun with silencer. A teen body was found in the camp, too. He was shot several times. He was an ISIS ex member. This is the fifth body found in al-Hawl camp in the past week. The safety of the camp is questionable and shows SDF is incapable of securing it. In 26 days only ISIS terrorists killed 15 people in the camp.
– Militants in Tal Abyadh town, north of Raqqah, discovered 60 kg of TNT.
– An ex-militant was assassinated by unknown individuals in northwest of Daraa. Since beginning of June 2019 with increase of insecurities in Daraa, 654 people died including 180 civilians from which 12 were women and 17 were children, 304 Syrian army soldiers and 119 ex-militants.
– An RPG rocket hit SDF station in Busairah town, eastern outskirt of Deir Ezzor, two SDF wounded, on 23 March. ISIS terrorist group released a photo showing the moment when the RPG fired at the station and took responsibility of the attack. In despite of increase in control and limits by SDF, the insecurities are increasing.
– On 24 March, a Syrian army soldiers was killed by ISIS terrorists in Deir Ezzor province. A NDF troop was killed due to mine explosion in Deir Ezzor desert.
– On the early hours of today, Turkey-backed militia shelled Deir Dara village, outskirt of Tal Tamar, by artillery. Two other villages on the south of Tal Tamar town were attacked. Tal Tamar military council decided to answer the attacks and hit one vehicle of militia.
– ISIS terrorists released footage of executing two Syrian soldiers who were captured in Homs desert.
– According to the Russian Conciliation Center in Syria, militants violated ceasefire in Idlib region 24 times, from which 2 happened in Aleppo province, 6 in Lattakia province, 4 in Hama and 12 in Idlib province.
– Due to an IED explosion en route Asayish forces in Sowar town, Deir Ezzor province, two killed and three wounded.
– US coalition helicopters flew low over Shahil town in Deir Ezzor to support coalition and SDF forces military caravan entered the town and went toward Busairah town.