Latest Updates on Yemen, 30 May 2021
ISWNews Analysis Group: Clashes between Ansar Allah and the Saudi-led forces continued in the provinces of Marib, Jawf and Saadah.
– Clashes between Ansar Allah and the Saudi-led forces continued in the Wadi Nakhla, Idat al-Raa and Dash al-Haqan.
– Ali Mohammad Taeiman, governor of Marib, visited Sarwah front and stressed on the operation continuation until full liberation of Marib province. (image)
2- Al Jawf:
Clashes between Ansar Allah and the Saudi-led forces were reported in northern desert of camp Khanjar, al-Aqsha mountain and al-Jadafar.
Saudi coalition warplanes bombed Zaher district twice which indicates the conflict in west of Saadah and Jizan border line fronts.
4- Saudi coalition air raids in the last 48 hours:
– 26 times Sarwah district, 15 times Madghal district, 2 times Raghwan district and once Majzar district, Marib province.
– 10 times Khab and Shaafvdistrict, Al Jawf province.
– Once Salif district, Al Hudaydah province.
5- Al Hudaydah:
Saudi coalition violated ceasefire 236 times in the last 48 hours.
6- Leader of Ansar Allah, Sayyid Abdul-Malik Badreddin al-Houthi, met with Martin Griffiths, UN delegate in Yemen. Leader of Ansar Allah addressed UN’s weak stance against the food, oil and fuel and medicine embargo of Yemen by Saudi coalition and called it unlawful.