Latest Updates on Yemen, 15 September 2021
ISWNews Analysis Group: People in different parts of the city of Aden demonstrated and gathered against the ousted government of Mansour Hadi due to increasing living problems.
Heavy clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces continued on the eastern front of Sarwah.
– Brigadier General Suleiman al-Hawiti, one of the field commanders of Mansour Hadi’s forces, was killed along five other members of the Saudi-led forces at the Al-Khadhra crossing. The attack was most likely carried out by Ansar Allah quadcopters.
– Destruction of the fifth Wing Loong drone (probably type 2) belonging to the Saudi coalition by Ansar Allah air defense in Kataf district.
– One person was martyred and three others including an African immigrant were wounded by the Saudi coalition artillery attacks on the Al-Raqu border area.
3- Saudi coalition air strikes:
In the past 48 hours, Saudi coalition warplanes bombed Ansar Allah areas 69 times.
These attacks include 35 attacks on Sarwah district, 4 attacks on Madghal district, 3 attacks on Majzar district, 3 attacks on Maheliyah district, 2 attacks on Jabal Murad district, once Rahbah district in Marib province, 6 attacks on Taiz airport, 4 attacks on in Nate’ district Al-Baydha province, 10 attacks on Kataf district in Saada province and once in Al-Mahashamah area in Al-Jawf province.
– Saudi-led forces violated the ceasefire 327 times in the past 24 hours.
– Saudi-led drones bombed al-Jabaliya seven times.
As a result of the retreat of Mansour Hadi’s forces and al-Qaeda militants from the al-Kadhah area, this area and its suburban heights came under the control of Ansar Allah.
A series of protests erupted on the outskirts of the Presidential Palace, Crater, Sheikh Othman and other areas of Aden against the the city’s officials. (image)