Over 300 People Injured And Killed In Series Of Taliban Bombings Across Afghanistan
About 300 people killed and injured in the recent series of Taliban suicide attacks across Afghanistan.
The attacks took place in the following areas:
- Paktia: 41 killed and 158 injured
- Ghazni: 30 killed and 55 injured
- Wardak: 2 killed and 2 injured
- Jalalabad: 1 killed and 2 injured
- Kabul: 1 killed and 5 injured
Taliban-linked media outlets called the attack on Gardez city in Paktia province which resulted in the alleged death and injury of 200 Afghan soldiers and civilians a warning to the US and foreign troops and the government.
Translation by SouthFront