Last Military Situation in Central and Eastern Syria till November 13, 2017
The most significant changes till 13 November are these :
– Liberation of Deir Ezzor city and continuing operation in Hawija Qate
– The arrival of the Syrian Resistance and the Syrian Army at the east of the T-2 station on the Iraqi-Syrian border.
– Moving towards al-Bukamal and the siege of this city and the city’s military fall.
– Continuing advances of the Syrian army and resistance on the north-east front of Hama.
– Progression of the Syrian army ~30 kilometers south east of Al-Mayadin.
– The advances of SDF in north of the Euphrates and the occupation of the oil and gas wells of Omar and Tanak
– The advances of SDF in the southern province of Al-Hassekah and the domination of the important area of “Markadeh”.