Emir of Qatar met with Iran’s leader in Tehran
ISWNews Analysis Group: Imam Khamenei met with Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, Emir of Qatar, today.
Leader of Iran said in this meeting:
– Current situation in the region needs the collaboration of countries of the region more than before and avoid being influenced by foreigners.
– Islamic Republic of Iran announced several times and the president also said several times that Iran is ready to be closer to countries of the region.
– The reason of bad situation in the region is USA and its allies, the only solution is to rely on the relations between countries of the region.
– The bilateral economic relation is not at the same level of political relation, the relations between Iran and Qatar should expand more.
– Indeed some, specially those who came here from the other side of the earth, do not like the relations between countries of the region to expand but this does not relate to them and countries and people of the region do not accept such dominations and interferences.
Qatari Emir called the situation in the region complex and said:
We agree with you on stressing the expansion of relations between countries of the region and believe there must be comprehensive talks between counties.
The joint commission of two countries is being held in three months and we hope the economic relations of Iran and Qatar reaches their political relations level.
He also thanked Iran’s stances and helps during the sanctions of Qatar.