1. The Security Council announced its support of UN envoy’s efforts in Libya for achieving a permanent ceasefire. Also, the Security Council invited the involved sides in Libya to forming a joint military committee to reaching a ceasefire.
2. The Libyan National Army under Gen. Haftar’s command warned airlines and non-military aircraft about entering to Tripoli’s airspace and its around regions.
3. The Libyan National Army’s artillery bombed Mitiga airport in Tripoli. Some airport flights were canceled or disrupted, after this bombardment.
4. The European Union demanded the reactivation of oil fields in Libya.
5. Clashes and scattered firing in the southern fronts of Tripoli.
6. The LNA shot down a Bayraktar TB2 combat drone near Tripoli.