Latest updates on Libya, 29 March 2020
Latest updates on Libyan National Army and Government of National Accord engagements
– Government of National Accord (GNA) artillery targeted areas Qasr ibn Ghashir.
– Government of National Accord (GNA) claim to control al-Amaem al-Sadra area completely and 80% of Tuwaisha area in this recent operation in Tripoli.
2. GNA drones bombed LNA positions in Washka area, west of Sirte. Photos show the engagement.
3. Libyan National Army (LNA) media claim to shoot down a Turkish army drone over al-Jufrah.
4. GNA forces claim to arrest 27 forces of LNA in Watiyah base. The airbase is under control by LNA and GNA claim to occupy it is not true.