1. Yemeni Armed Forces spokesperson:
– Enemy forces launched more than 20 aggressive operations in fronts Marib, Jawf, Taiz, Dhale and Baydha in the past several weeks.
– Enemy warplanes bombed provinces Marib, Jawf, Sanaa, Saadah, Hajjah, Baydha and Dhale and border front 286 times in the past several weeks.
– Since 9 April 2020 the enemy launched more than 120 aggressive operations and 1,586 air strikes on our positions.
2. Saudi coalition air strikes:
Saudi coalition warplanes bombed Najd al-Ataq area, Sarwah district 6 times, Marib 8 times, Labanat base 3 times, and Khab and Shaaf 4 times.
– Ansar Allah launched new attacks in north of Raghwan district which forced Saudi coalition forces to retreat from Alaq heights. The advances are not stable yet.
– No new change in the battle between Ansar Allah and Saudi coalition in axes Jufrah and Alam al-Abyadh, east of Labanat base.
4. Al Hudaydah:
Saudi coalition forces violated ceasefire 94 times in the last 24 hrs.
Some media close to resigned government of Mansoor Hadi reported of al Qaeda preparing to attack Azan town, south of the province under support of UAE.