Latest Updates on Yemen, 25 June 2020
Latest news from the Yemeni frontlines
– Ansar Allah targeted Mansour Hadi resigned government police station in Marib.
– Saudi-led coalition warplanes bombed Majzar district 16 times.
– Engagement between Murad tribes militants and Mansour Hadi forces in Abu Badr area.
2.Yemeni armed forces spokesperson:
– Saudi American enemy forces performed more than 25 aggressive operations in fronts Marib, Al Jawf, western shore, Saadah, Baydha and border area.
– Enemy warplanes attacks in the past week surpassed 400 times.
– Enemy air strikes since 9 April 2020 were more than 2,891 and their aggressive operations reached more than 195.
Due to air strikes by Saudi coalition warplanes four civilian vehicles were targeted in Radman-Qaniyah road. Five martyred and several injured. Images show this news.
Saudi coalition violated ceasefire in the province more than 110 times in the last 24 hrs.
Saudi coalition warplanes bombed areas Naqil Fardha and Khaniq in Nihm district seven times. Some media close to Saudi coalition related the bombings to ground conflicts which is not correct, the front line is in east of Jufrah area.