Latest Updates on Libya, 30 June 2020
Latest news from the Libya’s fronts
Adnan Özbal, the commander of the Turkish navy traveled to Tripoli and met with GNA military officials.
2. Emmanuel Macron French president:
France does not support from the Kalifa Haftar and the attack on Tripoli. We have discussed with the Russian president about presence of Russia’s Wagner forces in Libya. We believe that what Turkey is doing in Libya is unacceptable and we want the setting of a permanent ceasefire.
3. The LNA drone bombed the gathering of GNA forces in al-Sadadah and al-Washka.
4. The LNA planes bombed positions of GNA forces in al-Shuwairaf.
5. Libyan National Oil Company: Damages of closing the oil fields by LNA forces are estimated 6 billion and 277 million dollars.
6. GNA forces announced of discovering a mass grave and the bodies of nine people in Tarhouna.