1. The GNA warplanes bombed the LNA positions in the Sokhna area located in suburb of al-Jufrah. Pro-GNA media claimed destroying of a Pantsir-S1 defense system, killing three and wounding seven Russian forces (Wagner) in this attack.
2. Gen. Haftar:
“We will continue to strengthen our military capabilities and fighting with Turkish-affiliated militias, until achieving the complete Libyan sovereignty. We will not allow Turkey to enhance its military power in Libya.”
3. The head of Libyan National Oil Company:
– Foreign (Wagner) forces have entered the al-Sadra port and are changing it into a military base.
– Russian forces (Wagner) are present in the al-Sharareh oil field, for the 25th day in a row.
4. UN envoy to Libya:
The landmines planted by Gen.Haftar forces, led to killing and wounding of 81 civilians and 57 others, including the mine detecting and neutralizing teams.
5. Russian foreign minister:
– We are cooperating with Turkey for reaching to an immediate ceasefire in Libya.
– The forces of Gen. Haftar are ready for signing the ceasefire agreement.
YOUR SUPPORT IS CRITICAL TO KEEP ISWNews ALIVE!
I’d like to thank readers for their confidence and support. Thanks to your support we can continue to perform our duty on reporting the important events in the region. So If you like our contents, please don’t feel embarrassed to contribute and help our project, for as little as 1 Dollar. Your contribution, however small, will help ensure our project continuity. Thank you.