Latest Updates on Afghanistan, 10 July 2020
Due to conflict between security forces and Taliban in Ghazni province, eight Taliban militants killed and seven injured
1. US secretary of defense reported of one US soldier killed in Farah province, west of Afghanistan. This is the ninth US solider killed in 2020 in Afghanistan.
2. Abdullah Abdullah handed in list of his proposed ministers to Ashraf Ghani.
3. An American drone of foreign coalition crashed in Ghor province.
Due to conflict between security forces and Taliban in Ghazni province, eight Taliban militants killed and seven injured.
5. A police commander of Jalal Abad town was killed by unknown individuals.
6. Suheil Shaheen, Taliban’s political office spokesperson reported of releasing 15 more of the government POWs in Ghor province. Taliban has released 700 of government POWs so far and Afghan government released more than 4000 Taliban militants.
YOUR SUPPORT IS CRITICAL TO KEEP ISWNews ALIVE!
I’d like to thank readers for their confidence and support. Thanks to your support we can continue to perform our duty on reporting the important events in the region. So If you like our contents, please don’t feel embarrassed to contribute and help our project, for as little as 1 Dollar. Your contribution, however small, will help ensure our project continuity. Thank you.