– A booby-trapped motorcycle exploded in the town of Ras Al-Ain north of Hasakah province.
– Syrian Army sent reinforcement and military equipment to the southern Idlib front.
– Syrian Army artillery shelled militant positions near the villages of Kanasfara, Safuhin, Fatirah in southern Idlib province.
– Syrian Army artillery shelled militant positions near the villages of Kabani and Duweir Akrad in northern Latakia province.
– Syrian Air Defense systems fired at an Israeli UAV coming from the Golan Heights over the town of Hadr; on the other hand Israeli regime struck SAA position by 2 missiles in response to the air defense fire.
– ISIS cells ambushed a Syrian Army convoy neat Bushairi mountain.
– An anti-government demonstration took place in the town of Jizah in southern Daraa.
– A US F-15 warplane intercepted Iranian Mahan Air airliner in the al-Tanaf area which led to injuries of number of passengers.
YOUR SUPPORT IS CRITICAL TO KEEP ISWNews ALIVE!
I’d like to thank readers for their confidence and support. Thanks to your support we can continue to perform our duty on reporting the important events in the region. So If you like our contents, please don’t feel embarrassed to contribute and help our project, for as little as 1 Dollar. Your contribution, however small, will help ensure our project continuity. Thank you.