Latest Updates on Yemen, 5 September 2020
Latest news from the Yemen’s fronts
– Ansar Allah completely cleared the district of Al-Maheliyah from the control of the Saudi-led coalition forces. Ansar Allah’s negotiations with the tribes of these areas have led to increased recent progress.
– A number of Mansour Hadi’s forces were killed and wounded in a mistaken bombardment by Saudi coalition warplanes in the Al-Alam desert, north of Marib.
– Saudi-led coalition forces withdraw some military equipment from Marib towards Saudi Arabia. The reason is unknown
2- Saudi coalition airstrikes:
In the last 48 hours, Saudi coalition warplanes have bombed Maheliyah district 7 times, Madghal district 16 times, Sarwah area 5 times, Walad Rabi district 7 times, Khab and Al-Shaaf district 9 times and Al-Zahra area in Al-Jawf province 5 times.
Saudi coalition forces have violated the ceasefire 310 times in the past 48 hours.
– Clashes renewed between Mansour Hadi forces and the Southern Transitional Council forces in Abyan province.
– UAE drones bombed Mansour Hadi’s positions in al-Shaqra.