Latest updates on Yemen, 14 September 2020
ISWNews Analysis Group: Ansar Allah and popular committees liberated areas Najd al-Majmaa, Habisah, Ajam al-Sud and al-Atf in Rahbah district from Saudi-led forces in the last 24 hrs.
– Ansar Allah and popular committees liberated areas Najd al-Majmaa, Habisah, Ajam al-Sud and al-Atf in Rahbah district from Saudi-led forces in the last 24 hrs. Clashes continue in the Rahbah front.
– Saudi coalition warplanes bombed al-Jubah district 15 times, Rahbah district 15 times, Madghal district 5 times, Majzar district 3 time, Sarwah district 1 time and Abdiyah district 5 times in the last 48 hrs.
– Due to Saudi-led coalition airstrikes to Maheliyah district two martyred and two injured.
Saudi-led coalition warplanes bombed district Arhab 6 times, Sanhan district 5 times, around Sanaa airport 9 times, Bani Harith district 3 times, Thurah district 3 times and Atan area 2 times in the last 48 hrs.
In the last 48 hrs Sanaa province has been heavily bombed by Saudi coalition. This amount of airstrikes in Sanaa province is unprecedented.
3. Al Jawf:
– Ansar Allah and Saudi coalition engagement in Alam and Rayyan fronts, southwest of the province.
– Saudi-led coalition warplanes bombed Khab and Shaaf district 12 times in the last 48 hrs.
– Ansar Allah attacking Boqa crossroad. During this attack Saudi coalition warplanes bombed AnsarAllah positions two times.
– Due to shelling of Shada district by Saudi-led coalition artillery, two civilians martyred.
5. Al Hudaydah:
Saudi-led coalition forces violated ceasefire in the province 169 times in the last 24 hrs.