Latest Updates on Karabakh Clashes, 4 October 2020 (Map Update)
ISWNews Analysis Group: Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev has issued a statement announcing that Azerbaijani forces have taken control of the village of Mataghis in the northern Nagorno-Karabakh region.
– Azerbaijani TV has published images of the village of Talysh (Kendi) located in the north of Karabakh. Images of trenches, weapons, personal equipment and the destruction of Armenian Ural tactical vehicles have also broadcasted. However, Azerbaijani media have not published any evidence about the important village of Mataghis and its dam so far.
– According to the Azerbaijan Ministry of Defense, the village of Ashaqi Abdul Rahmanli in Rayon Fuzuli has been captured. The village was captured by Azeri forces on the first day but fell into Armenian, however its was recaptured by the Azeri forces again.
– According to Azerbaijan MoD, the villages of Ashagi Abdulrahmanli, Mehdili, Chakhirli, Ashagi Maralyan, Ceybey and Qoyijaq were captured in the Jebrayil district in the south of Nagorno-Karabakh. The Armenian Ministry of Defense has denied this claims.
– According to media outlets close to the Syrian militants, about 1,200 Syrian militants have been deployed in Azerbaijan and so far at least 36 militants have been killed in the fighting in Nagorno-Karabakh region.
In general, it seems that the Syrian militants are mostly stationed or operating in the southern borders of Nagorno-Karabakh as well as in the northwest of Nagorno-Karabakh.
Considering the course of events, it can be said that Azerbaijan’s progress on the northern and southern fronts of Nagorno-Karabakh is largely due to the presence of Syrian Takfiri Inghimasi forces who play a crucial role in the area.
– Azerbaijani artillery shelled Stepanakert, the center of Nagorno-Karabakh. In response, Armenian artillery shelled the city of Ganjah, the second most important city in Azerbaijan after Baku. The city of Ganja is located 60 km from the front lines north of Nagorno-Karabakh.
– The Armenia Ministry of Defense announced that two fighter jets of the Republic of Azerbaijan were targeted in the skies of the Nagorno-Karabakh region.
– On Saturday, a group of Armenian forces on the Terter front were captured by the Azerbaijanis after capturing their strongholds.
– Armenian forces have also retreated from the village of Qaravand in Rayon Khojavand (Martuni) and this village is under the control of the Azerbaijani army.
– Azerbaijani television, while broadcasting images of Iranian-made cement bags and Russian Kamaz trucks, is trying to induce Iranian indirect support for Armenia and the occupation of Nagorno-Karabakh.
Armenci ne gubite nadu,vratite se u Karabah i Armeniju.Umnozite se Armenci neka vas Bog drzi u saci kao Israel i izbavi vas i neka vas iz svih naroda vrati u Jedan narod i Armeniju.Neka se Armenija umnoži.Bog bio s Armenijom Pozdrav iz Hrvatske.Podrzavam vas