Latest Updates on Karabakh Clashes, 29 October 2020 (Map Update)
– Armenian forces counter-attacked in the area of Qobdali allegedly recapturing the Qobdali town, center of Qobdali area. However they only released a vague image from a building in Qobdali.
– On October 28, Ilham Aliyev, Azerbaijan armed forces spokesperson, reported of controlling new areas in south of Karabakh. However the areas were all claimed and stabilized by Azerbaijani forces in previous operations. It is considered as propaganda by Aliyev to bold Azerbaijan advances.
– Azerbaijan delivered 30 bodies of Armenia forces mediated by Russia.
– A 747 cargo plane landed in Baku departed from Tel Aviv. It carried Israeli weapons most probably.
In recent days cargo flights from Israel to Azerbaijan have increased significantly.
– Bombing areas Martakert, Susha, Stepanakert(Khankendy) by Azerbaijan artillery.
– Azerbaijan reported of intercepting and destroying an Armenia missiles in Mingecevir area.
– Amnesty International announced that in Armenia attack to Barda yesterday Smerch MLRS 9M55 missiles with 9N235 cluster warhead were used. This organization has also stated that Azerbaijan used M095 DPICM cluster warhead against Stepanakert(Khankendy) town before.
– Defense ministry of so called Republic of Nagorno-Karabakh area, released list of 51 Armenian forces killed in action, therefore Armenia forces casualties increases to 1,119.
– According to Azerbaijan DM, last night two T-72 tanks, one BM-21 Grad rocket launcher, six vehicles, 14 Howitzers and several shelters of Armenia were destroyed.
– According to Republic of Nagorno-Karabakh, three drones and 14 Azerbaijan vehicles destroyed and 105 Azerbaijani forces killed in the last 24 hours.