Latest Updates on Yemen, 5 November 2020
Latest updates on fronts Marib, Dhale, Al Hudaydah, Ibb and, remarks of Iran ambassador in Yemen
– Ansar Allah and Saudi-led coalition forces conflict in fronts Madghal and Maas base continues. Ansar Allah had advances in Sanaa-Marib road and there is possibility to liberate Maas base in a few hours.
– Saudi-led coalition warplanes bombed Madghal district 17 times in the last 48 hours.
2- Hasan Irloo, Iran ambassador in Yemen:
– Enemies claiming Sanaa administration is a puppet of Iran by deceiving and false methods.
– Iran ambassador return to Yemen was a challenge and defeat for the enemies of Iran and Yemen.
– If Trump is defeated in the election, they (Saudi coalition) will be orphan, specially that Joe Biden has said they should stop Yemen war.
Southern forces operation in Moris front was defeated due to Ansar Allah resistance. Muhammad Qasem, a commander of south resistance, was injured.
4- Al Hudaydah
Saudi coalition violated ceasefire in the province 600 times in the last 48 hours.
Ansar Allah intelligence forces arrested Saleh Abdalnur al-Rashedi, an ISIS commander in Yemen in al-Qaeda area after several hours of engagement.