Latest Updates on Karabakh Clashes, 5 November 2020
– Clashes between the Azerbaijani and Armenian forces continue around Shusha and in the last 24 hours the lines of conflict have not changed significantly.
– Shusha-Lachin road is closed to the public by Armenia due to the presence and infiltration of Azerbaijani forces in the area.
– The Armenian Ministry of Defense announced the downing of four Azerbaijani drones in the Vardenis area inside Armenia.
– Armenian artillery targeted the Tartar and Shikharkh areas.
– Azerbaijani artillery targeted Khankendi (Stepanakert) areas.
– According to the Armenian media, one person was killed and several others were wounded in an Azerbaijani artillery attack on the villages of Davit Bek and Agarak inside Armenia.
– The Azerbaijani army repulsed the attack of the Armenian forces on the Zangilan front.
– President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev announced the control of Mirek and Kavdar villages of Jabrayil, Meshediismayilli and Shefibeyli villages of Zengilan, Basharat, Garakishiler and Garajalli of Qobadli.
– More companies stopped sending UAV equipment to Turkey.