Latest Updates on Yemen, 3 December 2020
– Heavy attack by Saudi-led forces on the western and northern fronts of Raghwan district. Clashes continue on this fronts.
– Ansar Allah in the eastern front of Sarwah has carried out attacks on positions of Saudi-led forces in the Kufil mountain and Talat al-Hamra. News about Ansar Allah advances in this front is not correct.
– Scattered clashes between Ansar Alah and Saudi-led forces were reported on the fronts of al-Juba district.
– Saudi coalition warplanes struck the district of Madghal 9 times in the last 24 hours.
Brigadier General Hamad Rashid al-Hazmi, commander of the al-Azz Brigade and chairman of the 10th Council, arrived in Sanaa with a group of his troops. His alliance with Ansar Allah will strengthen Ansar Allah’s positions in al-Jawf and Marib provinces .(Image above)
– Saudi coalition drones bombed the airport, the Faculty of Engineering and 50th Street south of al-Hudaydah city.
– Saudi coalition forces violated the ceasefire regime in al-Hudaydah 6569 times during the month of November.
4- Aramco Company reported a technical problem in the pumps of the oil derivatives distribution station in Jizan.
It is said that the company’s activity has stopped following this incident. Therefore, the probability of Ansar Allah attacking these facilities is high.