Latest Updates on Yemen, 29 December 2020
Latest news from Marib, Al-Jawf, Saada, Al-Hudaydah, Al-Baydha and Hadhramaut fronts
– Clashes between Ansar Allah and the Saudi-led forces were reported on the east and north of Marib province.
– Ansar Allah attacked positions of Saudi-led forces in the Jabal Murad and Rahba fronts.
– In the last 24 hours, Saudi coalition warplanes have bombed Jabal Murad district 2 times and Rahba district once.
– Extensive Ansar Allah attacks on the southern front of Labanat, north and east of Khanjar killed and wounded more than 20 Saudi-led forces.
– Saudi coalition waplanes have bombed al-Aqaba and al-Zahra areas four times in the last 24 hours.
– Ansar Allah attacked positions of Saudi-led forces on al-Suoh and al-Far’ fronts.
– In the past 24 hours, Saudi coalition warplanes have bombed al-Fara’ area twice and Baqim area Baqam.
– Saudi-led forces violated ceasefire in the province 117 times in the last 24 hours.
– Saudi coalition drones bombed al-Durayhimi twice.
Saudi coalition warplanes have bombed Sawadiyah area five times in the past 24 hours.
A Canadian company (a party to the Saudi coalition contract) is destroying the al-Khasha’ah oil field, which is one of the largest oil fields in Hadhramaut province. It is said that this oil field has the ability to produce 100,000 barrels of oil per day.
The reason for this operation has not been determined yet.