Latest Updates on Palestine, 8 January 2021
ISWNews Analysis Group: Israeli newspaper Haaretz quotes military experts: Iran’s threat to avenge the assassination of General Soleimani is serious.
– The Palestinian Prisoners of War Information Office announced that 15 Palestinian prisoners were infected with corona in Al-Niqab Field Prison.
– In 2020, nine Israeli soldiers committed suicide.
– The Hebrew-language Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper reported that the migration of Jews to occupied Palestine in 2020 has seen a significant decline.
– Former Mossad chief Shabbat Shavati: The Iranians’ patience has no end, they may take revenge after the beginning of the Biden government. They will finally find a way to revenge. When they attack, they attack in such a way that no trace remains and they can not be condemned, but everyone understands that it was the work of Iran. They are intelligent people and they should never be underestimated.
– The Zionist regime’s soldiers attacked the Shahid Sabet government hospital in the city of Tolkaram on Monday morning and fired tear gas.
– Palestinian resistance groups and national and Islamic currents held a special ceremony on Monday on the anniversary of the martyrdom of Haj Qassem Soleimani in Gaza City.
– The Moroccan Unity and Reform Movement announced its strong opposition to the normalization of relations with the Zionist regime and warned of its dangerous consequences.
– On 2020, the Zionist regime demolished 729 Palestinian buildings under the pretext of not receiving construction permits.
– The Palestinian Ministry of Health announced in Ramallah the martyrdom of a Palestinian citizen who was shot by Israeli soldiers in the south of Bethlehem. The Palestinian citizen was shot and seriously wounded by Israeli forces on Tuesday. An hour later, it was announced that the Palestinian citizen had been martyred due to severe bleeding and injuries.
– Mauritanian lawmakers have called for legislation to criminalize the normalization of relations with Israel.
– Israeli troops raided Palestinian olive groves west of Deir Balut, around Salafit, on Wednesday morning, cutting down hundreds of olive trees.
– Zionist TV Channel 7 announced that “Danny Yatom”, the former head of the Mossad organization, is looking to establish a new party.
– The Zionist regime announced that it had reached a $ 1.68 billion security agreement with Greece, in a step to expand its presence in the Mediterranean Sea.
– The Zionist regime has appointed its former ambassador to Turkey to head its diplomatic office in Abu Dhabi.