Qaani: The Zionist regime must think about leaving Palestine!
The IRGC Quds Force commander, Esmaeil Qa’ani’s remarks in commemoration of the 40th day of the martyrdom of General Hejazi.
– In the first three days of the Palestinian war with the Zionist regime, we fired as many missiles at the occupied territories as the entire 22-day war. This is the power of the Resistance Front.
– More than 3,000 missiles fired by the resistance into the occupied territories were produced in the same geographic area.
– We saw how Gaza, despite being under sanctions for 15 years, bravely defends all Palestinian lands.
– From now on, the message of the resistance to the Palestinian children is that your plans must be for the administration of the whole of Palestine, and without a doubt, the Zionist regime must think of a time when this land will no longer be under their control. The Zionist regime must think about leaving Palestine.
– The Palestinian resistance acted in such a way that from the first day, the Zionist regime begged the intermediary countries to call and press for the Palestinian children to stop the war.