Latest Updates on Syria, 11 September 2021
ISWNews Analysis Group: A Russian colonel has been killed in an explosion on a truck carrying Russian humanitarian aid in Homs province.
– A civilian was killed by a motorcycle bomb explosion in the city of Ras al-Ain.
– Turkish-backed artillery attacked SDF positions north of Manbij.
– Al-Bab Military Council claims that 12 members of the Turkish army were killed and 10 Turkish-backed militants were killed on the outskirts of Al-Bab.
– Artillery of Turkish-backed forces attacked Shahba Dam area.
– The Afrin Liberation Forces announced that on September 5, four Turkish-backed militants were killed during an operation by our forces.
– Russian fighter jets attacked militant positions in the village of Ain Larouz.
– Russian fighter jets attacked militant positions in Maarat Misrin.
– Rocket attack by militants on Syrian army positions in the city of Saraqeb.
– Russian fighter jets attacked militant positions around the village of Kansafra and the town of al-bara.
– Three Turkish soldiers were killed and three others were wounded in an attack on a Turkish military convoy on the Idlib-Kafria road.
– Russian fighter jets attacked militant positions on the outskirts of Sheikh Bahr town in northwestern Idlib.
– The martyrdom of seven members of the Syrian army in an ambush by unknown gunmen on the outskirts of Daraa.
– The start of the Russian military police patrol in the Daraa al-Balad neighborhood after the militants agreed to deliver weapons or transfer to northern Syria.
– A mine blast in northeastern Homs has killed three civilians.
– A Russian colonel has been killed in an explosion on a truck carrying Russian humanitarian aid in Homs province.
Russian fighter jets attacked ISIS hideouts in the Rasafa area, southwest of Raqqah.
6- A new armed group called “Syrian Liberation Front” with the merger of the armed groups Hamza Division, Mutasim Division, Sultan Suleyman Shah Division, 20th Division and North Falcons Brigade announced its existence in Syria.
7- According to the Russian Reconciliation Center in Syria, the militants violated the ceasefire 23 times in the Idlib region, of which 4 were in Aleppo province, 8 in Latakia, 1 in Hama and 10 in Hama.