Latest updates on Syria, 16 September 2021
ISWNews Analysis Group: According to the Russian Center for Reconciliation in Syria, the militants violated the ceasefire 28 times in the Idlib region.
– Clashes between Syrian Democratic Forces and Turkish-backed militants were reported in eastern Al-Bab.
– Turkish-backed artillery attacked near the village of Sharawa on the outskirts of Afrin.
– The flight of the Turkish Army drone over the western areas of the city of Ain Al-Arab.
– Turkish-backed artillery attacked several villages east of Al-Bab.
– Russian fighter jets attacked the Darkush area west of Idlib.
– Russian fighter jets attacked areas in the town of Benin, south of Idlib.
Syrian Army forces entered the city of Muzayrab in the western suburbs of Daraa after reaching an agreement with the Central Committee of Deraa, accompanied by Russian military police.
– Turkish-backed artillery attacked the outskirts of Tal Tamar, north of Hasakah.
– An Iraqi female refugee was killed by unknown individuals in the sixth section of Al-Hawl camp.
Seven YPG members killed and wounded in Turkish airstrikes in Raqqah.
Russian fighter jets attacked areas in the Al-Ghab plain.
7- On September 10, Gen. Kenneth McKenzie, commander of US Terrorist Central Command, met with Mazlum Abdi, commander of the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in Syria.
8- American Boeing P-8A Poseidon military aircraft patrols in western Syria and Lebanon.
9- According to the Russian Reconciliation Center in Syria, the militants violated the ceasefire 28 times in the Idlib region, of which 4 were in Aleppo province, 6 in Latakia, 4 in Hama and 14 in Hama.